The Nintendo Concerto (Part 6) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 6)

Cool

Too bad none of these are original songs composed by you...

only for epic flash's only for epic flash's

This is definately not epic.

Sorry man but it's true. I like it as a beginning to a song but there's just not enough to it. Make the whole thing drop out and come back in huge with a sweet chorus and THEN it will truely be epic. I see this as a part where a main character is just getting up and preparing for battle, and that's not epic in my book. Make it explode with a huge bang and intense, fast-pased sound. Reupload afterward

yagru responds:

i'm gonna

xSHx Incest n' Stuff xSHx Incest n' Stuff

lewlz diz bee duh kewlest

lewlz wye doo mayke deez funie trakz? Diz bee duh hulariouz trak senz slyzed breds!!!!

_-={Moonlit Cobble}=-_ _-={Moonlit Cobble}=-_

Good As Always

Hey man, another masterpiece. I'm a huge fan, wish I had your musical ability. I would love to hear you make something sneaky almost, or suspenseful and lead into a chase. Like a criminal hiding from the cops then getting chased. That would be awesome. Anyways, I'm still taking notes. 5/5 10/10

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you very much, from the both of us! Really, you can have good musical abillity if you just have a great flexable imagination. MaestroRage might think about your request if he wants to, but I don't know how much help I can be with that. Thank you for your kind words!
With love,
Lady Arsenic<3

Canon Rock! Canon Rock!

Awesome

Hey I don't know what everyone's talking about that it needs to be faster. It's a slow song and you already sped it up enough to where it sounds just right. The beginning is a pretty good lead in the only reason I give you a 9 is cuz it's a little dragged out. I loved the beginning though. 9/10 5/5

Nightwasp responds:

Thanks for the comment! i was tempted to come in straight with the bass though. It does sweem quite long now that you mention it!

suspense builder suspense builder

No Effort

That didn't even take any effort, you used a bunch of FL Studio presets. I could have made that with no speakers.

Incoming Tide Incoming Tide

Amazing

I am an aspiring movie director and this song is perfect for a movie!!! Permission to use??? 5/5 10/10

_-={Wolf Team}=-_ _-={Wolf Team}=-_

OMG

I love your work, man. I wish I had your musical genius,,,
What program do you use?

Djthunderbass - hip hop beat Djthunderbass - hip hop beat

Awesome

Downloaded! Awesome chorus Keep it up.

DjThunderbass responds:

Thanks for your review man i will review one of yours your name looked like cornandbeans hahahahahaha
\

Hardcore Adreline(V1rux Remix) Hardcore Adreline(V1rux Remix)

Turn the Bass Down a Touch

Hey, I liked the beginning alot and thought it had alot of potential, but once it was supposed to hit the climax the bass overpowered the melody. Good start, but you should turn the bass down a touch and turn up the melody some more, other than that I liked it and gave it a rating of 4.